2012 Fourth of July Fireworks Displays Near Tewksbury
Celebrate the 4th of July with these fireworks displays scheduled in the Greater Boston area and the Merrimack Valley.
Where are Fourth of July fireworks displays near Tewksbury? Here's a list. Click on the links for more information about each event:
Tuesday, July 3
Wednesday, July 4
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Newton: Russell J. Halloran Field & Sports Complex. 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Tewksbury: Livingston Street Park. 8:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Waltham: Leary Field. Music starts at 5:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Amesbury: Woodsom Farm. Music at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Salisbury Beach: Fireworks at 10:15 p.m.
Thursday, July 5
- Lexington: Hastings Park. 6-11 p.m. Fireworks after dusk.