5 Things You Need to Know: June 28
Before you start your day, here are 5 things you need to know.
Today is Thursday, June 28 and here are 5 things you need to know:
1. Weather - The warm weather returns with highs in the 80's and the sun shining finally this week!
2. Battle of the Bands - Tonight's the night. Our Battle of the Bands concert will be held at The Harp starting at 8 p.m. tonight. The concert is free so come in and see local boys Forget the Former perform.
3. Colonoscopy - Been putting off that colonoscopy? Editor Bill Gilman gives you plenty of reasons to book the appointment in his latest blog post.
4. Readers' Choice - So far, we've received a good amount of nominations for your favorite businesses in town. Make sure you keep nominatings businesses. We'll vote for the best of the best starting in July.
5. Wiggle Time - Today at 10:30 a.m., head to the library for Wiggle Time. This event is free.
For more events, click on the events calendar.