5 Things You Need To Know Today, Friday, Nov. 16
Bits of knowledge to help make you the smartest person in town.
Here are five pieces of information designed to get your weekend off to an early start and to help make you the smartest person in the Twitterverse.
1. Your Local 2-Day Weather Forecast: According to the NWS, today will be partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
2. Town Wide School Auction Tonight: Tickets are available at the door at the Tewksbury Country Club for $25. The auction runs from 7-11 p.m. See the attached booklet for more information and for what'll be available to bid on at the event.
3. Elementary Schools' Red Cross Drive Today: Elementary school students are encouraged to wear red, white and blue colors today to show support for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The town-wide parent councils are asking students to bring in a $1 donation today to help the Red Cross' Sandy relief efforts. More information here.
4. It's Happening Today: Stuffed Animal Sleep Over at the Library. Bring your favorite stuffed animal to the Library to sleepover for the night! Your animal will get to hang out with the other animals, have a snack, play games, do a craft, hear a story time and much much more. Then come to the Library on Saturday to pick up your stuffed friend. We'll post pictures and videos of what your animal got up to overnight. **NOTE: This sleepover is for the animals ONLY. No children are allowed to stay over at the Library. You must drop off your stuffed animal on Friday, November 16th. An emergency contact form must be filled out for each animal. No registration required. Simply bring your animal by to sleepover by 5:00pm on Friday, November 16th.
5. It's Also Happening Today: Dewing School Family Game Night, starting at 6 p.m. at the Dewing School on Andover Street. Families are invited to our very popular Family Game Night at the Dewing School. Play games, rotate tables. Bring a game or play ones that we have- new games and old favorites. A nice time to visit with friends. Dewing School Cafeteria 6-8 p.m..