5 Things You Need To Know Today, Monday, Dec. 3
Bits of knowledge to help make you the smartest person in line at the drive-thru.
Here are 5 pieces of information designed to make your Monday morning just a little bit less Monday-ish and to help make you the smartest person in the cafeteria.
1. Your Local 3-Day Weather Forecast: According to the NWS, today will be partly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "Sad that Drug Dealers are driving newer cars than ME...a hard working MOM!" Reader Denise, commenting on the story, "Dad Deals Drugs From Car As Daughter Sleeps In Backseat."
4. Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go Back To The Library: The Tewksbury Public Library will be hosting an awesome program by shark expert Tom King on Dec. 8. Click here for details on this program, as well as nine more adult programs being offered by the library in December.
5. Tis the Season ... For Food: Let's be honest, Christmas and New Year's are a big time of the year for food. Looking for some new recipes? Click here to check out more than a dozen recipes from Sheila Chabot.
And Don't Forget: Before you head to work, check out the latest traffic conditions on the Tewksbury Patch Commute Page. We update conditions every 5 minutes and show you what roads to avoid because of construction, accidents and traffic jams. Click here for the latest commute info.