1. Gov. Patrick to Pay a Visit: Gov. Deval Patrick will be in Tewksbury today. The governor is scheduled to meet visit with state Department of Transportation workers at the District 4 depot at 10 Clark Road.
2. It's Happening Tonight: There will be a very important public meeting of the Tewksbury Youth Football Association tonight at 7 p.m. in the library at Tewksbury High School. The TYFA Board of Directors is weighing the possibility of switching from an in-house program to a multi-town travel program. Members of the board have stated that they don't want to make a decision on this issue, critical to the future of the program, without first getting as much input as possible from the parents of the association.
3. Today's Forecast: Partly cloudy skies today with a high temperature of 25 degrees and a low of 4 degrees. But you can expect the wind-chill factor to dip below zero tonight.
4. Today in Tewksbury History: 17 years ago today, Feb 10, 1994, Home Depot opens on Route 38 in Tewksbury, a controversial move that many believe will put local stores out of business.
5. Quote of the Day: "When we raise fees you'll see a tremendous drop-off in participation. With athletic fees, one thing we know really well is that if we continue to increase fees we'll continue to drive kids away from our district." -- School Committee member Jayne Miller, discussing the possibility of increasing user fees to help balance the School Department budget.