5 Things You Need To Know Today, Tuesday, Jan. 15
Bits of knowledge to help make you the smartest person in your office.
Here are 5 pieces of information designed to make Tuesday a lot better than Monday and to help make you the smartest person in the cafeteria.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers between 1pm and 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "I hope they find the person who is responsible for hitting the fence, but I find it so amuzing that when my sons car was hit infront of our house, and pushed down the street in the middle of the night and had to be woken at 5am, by a decent neighbor to tell us, the police came and took the statement, and we have never heard from them again. Still do not know who hit the car. Police said it was probably malicious... ya think!!!! so do something about it! So like I said I hope they at least find this person." Reader "Sued" commenting on the story, "Police Seek Help Tracking Down Hit and Run Driver."
3. It's Happening Today: A Town-Wide Parents Advisory Council (PAC) meeting will take place tonight in the Wynn Middle School library starting at 6:30 p.m. A complete agenda can be found by clicking here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Nicole Chaet and the Tewksbury High varsity girls' basketball team is in action tonight at home against Andover High. Tap-off is scheduled for 7 p.m.
5. Coming At 11 a.m.: "I was kind of shocked, actually." What is it that shocked an Wynn School 8th grader. Check back on Tewksbury Patch at 11 a.m. to find out.
And Another Thing: What have your friends and neighbors been up to? Check out their photos and vid clips on Pics and Clips! And remember, it's easy to upload your own photos and video clips and share them with other Tewksbury Patch readers. Click here to get started.