5 Things You Need To Know Today, Wednesday, Dec. 26
Bits of knowledge to help make you the smartest person planning keep their Christmas Tree up through Valentine's Day.
Here are five pieces of information designed to get you over the hump this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest consumer hitting the malls to begin your Christmas 2013 shopping. After all, only 364 days left.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today we will see increasing clouds, with a high near 34. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 31. Blustery, with a northeast wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Thursday Rain and snow before noon, then rain between noon and 5pm, then rain and snow after 5pm. High near 36. Breezy, with a northeast wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Snow likely, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
2. It's Happening Today: Youngsters on vacation this week can experience Art Adventures at the Tewksbury Public Library. The program begins at 2 p.m. and is for ages 5 to 12. Come by any time during the session to make a cool piece of art based on a certain book! No registration required.
3. Reader Comment of the Day: "Omg. Which gas station was that? I will be sure not to go there! Goodness..." Reader Stephanie, commenting on the story, "Drug Bust, OUI Arrests Top Tewksbury Police Log."
4. Reader Comment of the Day 2: "Sigh." reader Mike G., commenting on the story, "Have You Reviewed with Your Children What to Do in 'Danger' Scenarios? Should You?"
5. Are You House Hunting?: Or maybe you're just browsing the Real Market? Maybe you're just nosey about that house with the "For Sale" sign at the end of your road. Either way, the place you want to be is the Tewksbury Patch Real Estate Section. We have listings of homes for sale, homes that have been recently sold, an interactive map and even a mortgage calculator. Start browsing homes by clicking here!!