5 Things You Need To Know Today, Wednesday, Feb. 13
Five bits of Tewksbury knowledge to start your day.
Here are five pieces of information designed get your Wednesday off to a fast start.
1. Snow again!? Don't worry, it's only a 30 percent chance of snow after midnight tonight, according to the National Weather Service, and there should be little or no snow accumulation expected. Otherwise, today will be sunny with a high near 41. Tonight, mostly cloudy with a low around 24.
2. Editor on hiatus. Your faithful editor Bill Gilman is on a brief hiatus. In the meantime, send your emails to Tewksbury@Patch.com and we'll try to get to everything as best we can.
3. Reader's Choice Book Discussion Group. The Tewksbury Public Library's newest book club meets today at 12:30 p.m. Limited to 25 seats, so call 978-640-4490 x 205 or email email@example.com to register.
4. Ryan School Scholastic Book Fair. The annual book fair is underway all this week.
5. Dewing Dine Out at McDonald's. Today's your last chance to eat at the
Andover Street McDonald's in Tewksbury between 4-7 p.m. and have 20 percent of your order go to the Dewing and North Street PACs for arts and enrichment programming.