5 Things You Need To Know Today, Wednesday, Jan. 23
Bits of knowledge to help make you the smartest person on your team.
Here are 5 pieces of information designed to get you over the hump on this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest person in the room.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today will be sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -11. West wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -12. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -7. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 20. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "Crime happens in every area. You are just focusing only on Tewksbury. Read the other Patch news from other areas you will see we are not the only one." Reader Mary, commenting on the story, "Alert Homeowner Helps Police Nab B&E Suspect."
3. It's Happening Today: A Tewksbury Special Education Parent Advisory Council (TSEPAC) Meeting will take place this morning at 9:30 a.m. in the basement conference room of the Center School administration building at 139 Pleasant St.
4. Quote of the Day: "I didn't know (Edward Brown) was a suspect until after he confessed." Lowell Police Detective Linda Coughlin, under cross-examination during the murder trial of Michael Ferreira in Middlesex Superior Court.
5. It's Happening today, Part 2: The Tewksbury School Committee will be meeting tonight at 7 p.m. in the library at the Wynn Middle School.