5 Things You Need To Know Today, Wednesday, March 20
Bits of knowledge to help you be the smartest person in the cafeteria.
Here are 5 pieces of information designed to get you over the hump on this Wednesday and to help you be the smartest person in your corporate flow chart.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
2. It's Happening This Morning: The morning commute has the potential to be very dangerous this morning. According to the NWS, any areas of standing water froze overnight and formed sheets of black ice. There is a good chance these conditions could persist through the morning commute. Be extra cautious.
3. Reader Comment of the Day: "You are my hero." reader Erica Cashell, commenting on the blog post, "An Unwanted 'Gift'."
5. Oh, And Another Thing: What do Democratic Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone and Republican former U.S. Sen. Scott Brown have in common? Pretty soon, it will be the same employer. Click here to find out who will be writing Brown and Leone checks (at slightly above minimum wage) very soon.