Invite a friend
An Evening with Hank Phillippi Ryan
About The Program: Come hear NBC News Reporter Hank Phillippi Ryan discuss her career in investigative reporting and her best-selling, award-winning mystery novels, including her latest - "The Other Woman.” Hank promises to have the scoop on "mysteries, television, and the mystery of television!" Signed copies of Hank's books will be available for purchase after the event.
About The Author: Hank Phillippi Ryan is the investigative reporter for Boston's NBC affiliate. A television journalist since 1975, she was won 27 Emmys and 10 Edward R. Murrow awards for her work. Her work has resulted in new laws, people sent to prison, homes removed from foreclosure, and millions of dollars in restitution. A best-selling author of four mystery novels, Ryan has won the Agatha, Anthony and Macavity awards for her crime fiction. She's on the national board of directors of Mystery Writers of America (and an instructor at MWA-U) and will be the president of the national 'Sisters in Crime' in 2013.
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Today, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Tomorrow, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm