Invite a friend
An Evening with Michele McPhee
About The Program: Come hear veteran crime journalist Michele McPhee discuss her five best-selling true crime books: "A Professor's Rage," "A Date with Death," "Heartless - The True Story of Neil Entwistle and the Brutal Murder of His Wife and Baby," "When Evil Rules," and "A Mob Story." (Three of her books have been or are being made in movies.) Signed copies of McPhee's books will be available for purchase after the event.
About The Author: Michelle McPhee is an Emmy-nominated investigative reporter and host of The Michele McPhee show that airs from 11am to 3pm weekdays on AM 680 WRKO. A longtime columnist for the Boston Herald, McPhee has covered high-profile crime cases across the country and has been a commentator on breaking news for national programs on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News. She has co-produced and hosted two Tru-TV specials. McPhee's true crime stories have appeared in more than a dozen national magazines including Maxim; Stuff; Cosmopolitan; and ESPN The Magazine.
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Today, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Tomorrow, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm