Invite a friend
Friday Morning Lecture Series: Meet The Tewksbury Press
Enjoy a lively panel discussion with key members of the local media as they review 2012's big headlines, predict 2013's top stories, and discuss what's it like to cover the news in town. Panelists include Jayne Miller (editor of the Tewksbury Town Crier), Bill Gilman (editor of the Tewksbury Patch), Mac McEntire (editor of the Tewksbury Advocate), and Katie Lannan (Tewksbury reporter for the Lowell Sun). Doors open at 10am for coffee and socializing. Limited to 100 seats. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library. Call 978-640-4490 x 205 or email email@example.com to register.
Got a question you'd like us to ask the panel? Contact facilitator Robert Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-640-4490 x 205 or leave a message on the library's Facebook or Twitter page.
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Tomorrow, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Sat, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm