Invite a friend
GLEE Party For Teens
The theme of this month's "Teen Party @ Your Library" is Glee.
- Are you a Gleek? Prove it! Compete for prizes in a fun Glee trivia contest.
- Dress up as your favorite Glee character and win even more prizes in a Glee costume contest.
- Got a flair for the dramatic like Rachel? Play charades, Glee-style!
- Snack on pizza and slushies (no throwing!) while listening to the latest Glee soundtrack.
- Think you're New Directions material? Have some fun singing karaoke!
This party is intended for TEENS ONLY (Grades 6 to 12). Meeting Room doors open at 1:45pm. Party begins at 2:00pm. Space is limited. Registration is required. To register, visit the library's online calendar of events (http://www.tewksburypl.org); call 978-640-4490 x 205; or stop by the Reference Desk. An early dinner (pizza & slushies) will be served! Prizes will be awarded! Event is FREE thanks to the Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library.
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Today, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Tomorrow, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm