Invite a friend
Monday Morning Matinees: How The West Was Won (1963)
Enjoy a screening of a classic film that was released 50 years ago this month -- How The West Was Won, a western starring Carroll Baker, Gregory Peck, George Peppard, Debbie Reynolds, James Stewart, Henry Fonda, and John Wayne. Learn more about the G-rated film here: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/how_the_west_was_won. Popcorn and lemonade will be provided. Limited to 100 seats. Co-sponsored by the Friends of the Library and the Lions Club. Call 978-640-4490 x 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Job Hunt Help: Helping Others By Helping Yourself Today, May 22, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Basic Internet Class Tomorrow, May 23, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Fri, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Sat, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm