Invite a friend
Preschool Story Time
Drop into this 30 minute story time for ages 3 to 5 including stories, songs and dancing! No registration required. Older and young siblings are always welcome!
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Healthy Eating For Seniros Mon, May 20, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Remembering Paul Sullivan Tue, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Job Hunt Help: Helping Others By Helping Yourself Wed, May 22, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Basic Internet Class Thu, May 23, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Fri, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Sat, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm