Invite a friend
Reduce Your Holiday Stress
About The Program: Dr. Heather DiRocco – of Optimal Health Family Chiropractic in Tewksbury – explains how to keep you and your children (and grandchildren) healthy during this holiday season. Stop feeling anxious, tired & sick and start enjoying the most wonderful time of the year!
About The Presenter: Dr. Heather DiRocco’s mission is to get her community healthy -- one family at a time. In order to accomplish this, she has taken advanced trainings in wellness, pediatrics and pregnancy. As a way of giving back, Dr. Heather has been on 3 chiropractic mission trips with ChiroMission to the Dominican Republic. One of the greatest joys in life is helping others live to their greatest potential.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library.
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Today, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Tomorrow, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm