Invite a friend
Silhouette Artist Benefit for Children's Programs
Looking for that perfect family keepsake? Noted silhouette artist, Jean Comerford, can capture your child's precious image in silhouette for all time.
Jean creates each work of art using historic hand cutting technique and does not rely on shawdow casts or tracing. Her work has a serious following and she has been the featured artist at many area libraries and towns, including Concord, Andover, Lexington and Wilmington.
The cost per silouette is $30, ready to frame on a 5x7 acid free mat. Duplicates are $15 each and frames are available at additonal costs.
Appointments for the 10 minute sittings are available on Friday, Nov. 16 and Saturday, Nov. 17 starting at 10:30 am to 4 pm. To Register for a Sitting visit the Reference Desk upstairs or
Contact: Freyja at 978-640-4490, ext. 207, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library.
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Today, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Tomorrow, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm