Invite a friend
The Truth About UFOs
About The Program: Join UFO expert Steve Firmani for a lively presentation on the scientific enigma known collectively as unidentified flying objects (UFOs)! Steve will educate the public on the UFO phenomenon and its potential impact on society. He will share some of his investigations into recent UFO sightings in Massachusetts. Steve will also promote the research of UFOs with an eye towards scientific breakthroughs and improving life on our planet.
About The Speaker: Steve Firmani is founder and past director of the New England Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a branch of the nation’s leading UFO investigative organization. Steve began his UFO career as a MUFON Field Investigator in the early 1970’s and has held various positions in and outside of MUFON over the past five decades, including Massachusetts State Director and Director of Investigators for the International Center for Aerial and Abduction Research (ICCAR).
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Job Hunt Help: Helping Others By Helping Yourself Today, May 22, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Basic Internet Class Tomorrow, May 23, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Fri, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Sat, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm