Invite a friend
Zentangle Basics Workshop
Attend a free 'Zentangle Basics' class with Certified Zentangle Teacher Emily Classon. Discover you inner artist with the Zentangle method of creating artwork through repetitive patterns! This creative, inspiring, and relaxing practice only takes minutes to do and few materials. Zentangle is great for people on-the-go, moms, or anyone looking for a few minutes to themselves. If you can write your name, you can create art with Zentangle! Learn more about the instructor - and Zentangle - here: http://momzenartist.blogspot.com/. Limited to 25 seats. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library. Call 978-640-4490 x 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
More About Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is an educational and cultural centerpiece of the community. The library is home to an impressive selection of print and multimedia material and offers numerous educational and cultural events for adults, teens and children throughout the year. The building also serves as a meeting place for several community organizations. Diane Giarrusso, Library Director, works with the Library staff members, Trustees and Friends of the Library to provide the best services and collections possible.
Other events here
- Job Hunt Help: Helping Others By Helping Yourself Tomorrow, May 22, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Friendly Little Bookshop at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Basic Internet Class Thu, May 23, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Friday Night Flicks: Jack Reacher (Dinner & A Movie) Fri, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Downton Abbey Comes To Tewksbury Sat, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Explore Boston's Public Sculptures Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Book Discussion: Buddha In The Attic Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Device Advice: 1-on-1 Help With Your eReader May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Morning Matinees: Side Effects Fri, May 31, 10:30 am–12:30 pm