1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be snow showers with areas of blowing snow before 2 p.m. on Wednesday, then a slight chance of snow showers between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Wednesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Expect a northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 15. Expect wind chill values as low as -13 and a west wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Expect a west wind around 10 mph.
- Friday will be sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Conservation Commission Bylaw Subcommittee will meet at 6:15 p.m. at the Pike House, 464 Main St. Conservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. at the Pike House. You can view the agenda here.
Public Events and Celebrations Committee will meet at 7 p.m. in the Tewksbury Police Station meeting room. The committee will review the Dec. 7 holiday event that was held at the Tewksbury Public Library. You can view the agenda here.
Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at the South Fire Station in the community room. The committee will discuss 2014 budget and funding. You can view the agenda here.
4. Storm Center: Check back here throughout the storm for updates on what's happening in Tewksbury. Patch will keep track of closings and power outages during the storm. If you see something in your area contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury skated past Methuen 2-0 over the weekend. Read full coverage of the game on our Tewksbury High Hockey Talk blog.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on twitter for more Wilmington news.