1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 55. Expect a west wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Expect a west wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Expect a west wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 31. Expect a west wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 6:30 p.m. at Tewksbury Town Hall. You can view the agenda here.
Finance Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at the Tewksbury Police Station. You can view the agenda here.
4. Today in Redmen Sports: Redmen boys varsity soccer will take on Billerica Memorial High School in Billerica at 3:30 p.m.
Redmen girls varsity soccer will take on Billerica Memorial High School at Livingston Street Field at 3:30 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, find out when trick-or-treating hours are in Tewksbury.