1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 79. Expect a calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Expect a south wind from 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Expect a southeast wind from 5 to 8 mph.
- There is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Wednesday night, with a low of 63 expected. Expect a south wind around 7 mph.
- There is a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Thursday with a high of 77 expected. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Finance Committee will meet at 7 p.m. in the Town Hall auditorium to hold a public hearing concerning the proposed zoning changes to accommodate a slots parlor at 300 Ames Pond Drive. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: The Tewksbury Historical Society will hold drop-in hours at the Tewksbury Public Library from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
5. ICYMI: Barbara M. Lambert, 85, a former Tewksbury Public Schools secretary passed away over the weekend. You can read the full obituary, provided by Tewksbury Funeral Home, here.