1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 15. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 23. Expect a northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 13. Expect a west wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
3. Today in Public Meetings: School Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. at Wynn Middle School.You can view the agenda here.
The Local Housing Partnership will meet at 7 p.m. at the Tewksbury Housing Authority community room, Saunders Circle. You can view the agenda here.
4. The Giving Tree: Every year at the Tewksbury Public Library, we sponsor a Giving Tree for the residents of the Tewksbury Hospital. A list of needed items resides at the front desk and you can choose which item you'd like to purchase and wrap for someone. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the Tewksbury Police Department has announced a campaign to crack down on drivers operating under the influence during the holiday season. You can find out more here.