1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Expect a calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 28. Expect a northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 45. Expect a calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Expect a light and variable wind. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. at Tewksbury Town Hall. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Dick Lehr, co-author of Whitey: The Life of America’s Most Notorious Mob Boss and Boston University professor, will be at the Tewksbury Public Library at 7 p.m. to deconstruct Bulger’s insatiable hunger for power and control, examining and revealing the factors and forces that created the monster.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the Tewksbury Redmen are heading to Gillette Stadium on Saturday, Dec. 7 to take on Plymouth South in the state finals. We've got everything you need to know about the big game here.