1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, There will be a high near 21 on Tuesday. Expect a calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. There is an 80 percent chance of snow.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Expect a northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest after midnight. There is a 60 percent chance of snow.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Expect a west wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 18. Expect a west wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. at the Hardy-Pike House, 464 Main St. You can view the agenda here.
Shawsheen Valley Regional Technical High School Personnel Subcommittee will meet at 7:15 p.m. at 100 Cook Street, Billerica. You can view the agenda here.
Shawsheen Valley Regional Technical High School Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. at 100 Cook Street, Billerica. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: A Red Cross community blood drive will be held at 87 Vernon St. in Tewksbury from 2 p.m. through 7 p.m. Find out how to participate here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Due to the expected inclement weather tomorrow night, the author visit with Bob Halloran to discuss "Impact Statement," has been postponed from Tuesday, Dec. 17 to Tuesday, Jan. 7 at 7:30pm.