1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be cloudy, with a high near 72. Expect a northeast wind from 5 to 10 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Expect a northeast wind around from 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday will be partly sunny, with a high near 82. Expect a southwest wind from 3 to 7 mph and areas of fog before 9 a.m.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Expect patchy fog after 5 a.m.
- Saturday will be partly sunny, with a high near 84. Expect patchy fog before 7 a.m.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Town Hall Auditorium. You can view the full agenda here.
4. Coming Up: Looking for a way to kick off your Labor Day weekend? Catch a free showing of the Great Gatsby at the Tewksbury Public Library Friday at 8 p.m. A free meal will also be shown. Register here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury Country Club is placing a call out to all Tewksbury veterans to attend a Veterans Day celebration. Find out how to RSVP here.