1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there is a 20 percent chance of rain Thursday which will otherwise be mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- There is a 30 percent chance of rain Thursday night which will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Expect a southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday there is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Otherwise it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 55. Expect a north wind from 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday will be sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday night will be Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
3. It's Happening Today: Stop by the Tewksbury Public Library from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday a 30-minute, one-on-one session with a library staff member to learn how to download free eBooks to your eReader. Book your 30 minute session here.
4. COA News: Want to know what's happening with the Tewksbury Council on Aging? Check out their latest newsletter.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, three Tewksbury scouts were among 72 Boy Scouts from the Yankee Clipper Council who travelled to the 2013 National Jamboree.