1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 28. Expect a northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- There will be increasing clouds Thursday night, with a low around 16. Expect a calm wind.
- Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Expect a southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of snow showers
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Expect a southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday will be cloudy, with a high near 49. There is a 50 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. There is a 70 percent chance of rain.
3. It's Happening Today: Wondering how to use that new electronic device you got over the holidays? Make an appointment with the Tewksbury Public Library staff from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday and learn how to download free eBooks to your eReader (e.g., Kindle, Nook, iPad, etc.) from the library's Overdrive digital collection and the brand new Massachusetts ebook project.Find out how to make an appointment here.
4. Redmen Track: Redmen boys and girls varsity track will take on Lawrence High School in Lawrence at 3:30 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the former manager of Sovereign Bank in Tewksbury was arrested Wednesday for allegedly stealing more than $47,000 from a customer who had recently undergone brain surgery. Read our full coverage.