1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 16. Expect wind chill values as low as -14.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Expect wind chill values as low as -12.
- Friday will be sunny, with a high near 14. Expect wind chill values as low as -14.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Expect a southwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of snow showers.
- Saturday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. There is a 30 percent chance of snow showers.
- Saturday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
3. Candidate Shout Out: Running for office in Tewksbury? By clicking this link, candidates can tell Tewksbury voters why they are running for office and garner support on the campaign trail from now until election day.
4. It's Happening Today: Wondering how to use that new electronic device you got over the holidays? Make an appointment with the Tewksbury Public Library staff from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday and learn how to download free eBooks to your eReader. Find out how to make an appointment here.
5. Library Hours: The library will be closed in the morning for staff development. The library will be open from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.