1. Your Weekend Weather Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Expect a north wind from 8 to 13 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Expect a north wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday will be sunny, with a high near 77. Expect a northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 52. Expect a southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday will be sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
3. Weekend Planner: Looking for something to do around town this weekend? We've got you covered. Check out our weekend planner for events happening in and around Tewksbury this weekend.
4. Friday Night Flick: The Friday Night Flick at the Tewksbury Public Library will be "Amour," the 2013 Academy Award Winner for Best Foreign Film. The movie starts at 8 p.m. A free meal will also be provided. Register here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury Memorial High School Soccer Boosters are holding a car wash on Saturday at 9 a.m. at Jim Boudreau's on Main Street in Tewksbury.