1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Tuesday with a high of 81 expected. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Expect patchy fog before 10 a.m.
- There is a 30 percent chance of rain Tuesday night with a low of 58 expected. There will be a west wind from 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 79. Expect a west wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
3. It's Happening Today: Fright Night at the Tewksbury Public Library features "New England's Haunted Lighthouses with Jeremy D'Entremont," this week. The talk starts at 8 p.m. You can register here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: The Tewksbury Historical Society will hold drop-in hours at the Tewksbury Public Library at 3:30 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Boston Magazine recently released their annual list of the best school districts in the commonwealth. Find out where Tewksbury ranked.