1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Tuesday with a high near 83. Expect a calm wind becoming east from5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 64. East wind around 6 mph becoming north after midnight.
- There is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Wednesday with a high of 80 expected. Expect a north wind around 6 mph and patchy fog before 9 a.m.
- Wednesday night there is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low of 62 expected. There will be a light and variable wind.
- Thursday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. There is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
3. It's Happening Today: This week's Fright Night at the Tewksbury Public Library starts at 8 p.m. and features the "Haunted History of New England with Christopher Daley." Enjoy a multimedia presentation that melds historical fact together with legend and myth to produce an interesting and fascinating new look at events that really happened and the stories of haunting that followed them. Find out more about this event and register here.
4. Bus Routes: Getting ready for the first day of school in Tewksbury on Wednesday? Need to know what bus to take on the way to school? Find out here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, a Tewksbury man is being charged with attempted murder after a stabbing at Motel 6 early Monday morning.