1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Expect a calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday night will be cloudy, with a low around 56. Expect a southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. There is a 60 percent chance of rain.
- There will be a high of 68 on Friday, with a breezy, southwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. There is an 80 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Expect a west wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
3. Happy Halloween, Tewksbury!: It's Halloween, and we've got everything you need to know about celebrating in Tewksbury. Find out when trick-or-treating will be held, what the forecast is and more.
4. Commuting in Tewksbury: We polled our readers on Facebook and Twitter, asking them which part of Tewksbury had the worst traffic. Here is a selection of the responses we received.
5. It's Happening Today: Don't miss trick-or-treating at the Tewksbury Public Library from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Kids can come to the Library to go trick or treating at all three of the Library's desks. Remember to wear your costume!