1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 29. Expect a northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday will be mostly clear, with a low around 21. Expect a west wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Expect a southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. There is a 30 percent chance of showers.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. There is a 50 percent chance of showers.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Northern Middlesex Council of Governments will meet at 6 p.m. at 294 Concord Road, Billerica. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: Stop by the Tewksbury Public Library at 2 p.m. for job hunt help with Kevin Willett, founder of "The Friends of Kevin," a Massachusetts networking group that brings together the business, non-profit, and artistic communities. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, check out our recap from Tewksbury Boys Basketball week five.