1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Forecast, Thursday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Expect a Light north wind. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Expect a calm wind. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Friday will be partly sunny, with a high near 44. Expect a calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Expect a light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight. There is a 30 percent chance of rain
- Saturday will be partly sunny, with a high near 39. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
3. It's Happening Today: There will be an opportunity to meet candidate for Board of Selectmen, Bruce Panilaitis, and discuss any issue important to the residents at the Bradford Lantern at 9 a.m. Find out more here.
4. E-Reader Help: Need help with your new electronic device? Want to know how to download e-books to it for free? top by the Tewksbury Public Library from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday a 30-minute, one-on-one session with a library staff member to learn how to download free eBooks to your eReader. Book your 30 minute session here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, we asked some of our readers where the worst potholes in Tewksbury were. Here are some of the responses we got. It's not too late to chime in, leave your comment here.