1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Expect a southeast wind from 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. There is a 50 percent chance of rain.
- There is a 100 percent chance of rain Monday night with a low around 50. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 41.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Public Events and Celebrations Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at the Tewksbury Police Station meeting room. You can view the agenda here.
Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. in the Tewksbury Town Hall auditorium. You can view the agenda here.
4. Today In Wildcats Sports: Redmen varsity golf will take on Dracut High School at Hickory Hill Golf Course at 3:30 p.m.
Redmen girls varsity field hockey will take on Haverhill at Haverhill High School at 4 p.m.
Redmen girls varsity volleyball will take on Dracut at Dracut High School at 7 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the Tewksbury Public Library will host a 'Barks and Books' event Monday at 4 p.m. Kids are invited to sign up for a one-on-one session with therapy dogs who would love to be read to. Find out more here.