1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Expect a light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Expect a calm wind.
- Thursday will be cloudy, with a high near 60. Expect a light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday night will be cloudy, with a low around 55. Expect a south wind 10 to 14 mph. There is a 60 percent chance of rain.
- Friday will be cloudy, with a high near 67. There is a 70 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 47. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Redmen Field Hockey: Redmen varsity field hockey will take on Gloucester High School at Strong Field at 2:30 p.m.
4. It's Happening Today: The Friendly Little Bookstore at the Tewksbury Public Library will be open from 4:30 p.m. through 7 p.m. Stop by and pick up some books at bargain prices while supporting Friends of the Library programs.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, we want to see your Red Sox pride before Game 6. Simply click on this link, give your photo a title and a write up, if you choose, and then click on the "add photos/video" link to upload your images. Go Sox!