1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be cloudy, with a high near 36. Expect a southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. There is a 60 percent chance of snow, although little accumulation is anticipated.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Expect a west wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Expect a west wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Expect a west wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
3. This Week in Public Meetings: There are no public meetings in Tewksbury this week in light of the holiday, according to the town website.
4. It's Happening This Weekend: Stop by the Tewksbury Public Library on Friday, Dec. 27 and catch up on some movie watching as you comedown from the holiday rush. The library will host a family movie double feature. Find out more here.
5. Redmen Hockey: Redmen junior varsity ice hockey will take on Haverhill at 2:30 p.m. Find out more here.