1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 78. Expect a northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Expect a light north wind.
- Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. There is a 40 percent chance of rain. Expect a calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday night will be cloudy, with a low around 55. Expect a light and variable wind. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
3. Today In Redmen Athletics: Redmen boys varsity golf will take on Andover at Trull Brook Golf Course at 3:30 p.m.
Redmen girls varsity soccer will take on Chelmsford High School at Livingston Street Field at 3:30 p.m.
Redmen boys varsity soccer take on Chelmsford High School in Chelmsford at 6:30 p.m.
4. Blog of the Day: The federal government may have come to a halt, but the Better Business Bureau has not. All 113 local, independent BBBs across the United States and Canada will still be open. Read more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Eastern Bank on Main Street was robbed Tuesday at approximately 2:30 p.m. You can read more here.