1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 63. Expect a north wind from 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday night will be clear, with a low around 40. Expect a light and variable wind.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 72. Expect a calm wind becoming southwest from 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night will be clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 51.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Tewksbury School Committee will meet at 6 p.m. at Tewksbury Memorial High School. You can view their agenda here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Learn about the haunted colleges and universities of Massachusetts with author Renee Mallet at the Tewksbury Public Library at 7 p.m. Listen to Mallet talk about the spooky history of institutions including Boston University, Endicott College and more. You can register for this event here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury will hold Zero Waste Day this Saturday, Sept. 21 at Wynn Middle School from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tewksbury residents can help reduce needless waste by donating rather than discarding unneeded, but good-quality, home improvement materials. Items such as vanities, unused ceramic tile, light fixtures, appliances less than five years old, flooring, and other materials that are used for home improvement can be donated. Find out more about this event.