1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be a high near 50 with a south wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. There is a 100 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 30 with a calm wind. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 47. Expect a calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Expect a light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 39. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Historical Society Drop-In Hours: Tewksbury Historical Society will hold drop-in hours at the Tewksbury Public Library from 1 p.m. through 5 p.m. The public is invited to attend and ask questions.
4. Today In Public Meetings: Economic Development Committee will meet at 6 p.m. at the Pike House, 464 Main St. You can view the agenda here.
Shawsheen Valley Technical High School Personnel Subcommittee will meet at 7 p.m. at 100 Cook St. in Billerica. You can view the agenda here.
Tewksbury Special Education Parent Advisory Council will meet at 7 p.m. at Wynn Middle School. You can view the agenda here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury Boys Basketball League recaps from week 8 are in for all divisions. Check them out here!