1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Expect a southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. There is a 60 percent chance of rain.
- Friday will be cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 69. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Finance Committee Appointing Authority will meet at Tewksbury Town Hall at 6:30 p.m. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: Need help using figuring out your e-reader or other electronic device? Book a 30-minute, one-on-one session with a library staff member to learn how to download free eBooks to your eReader (e.g., Kindle, Nook, iPad, etc.) from the library's Overdrive digital collection. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, find out what roadwork will be happening on North Street on Thursday.