1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 89. Expect a calm wind becoming southwest from 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 64. Expect a southwest wind from 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Expect a southwest wind from 5 to 13 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Expect a southwest wind from 6 to 10 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 80. There is a 20 percent chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Tewksbury Council on Aging will meet at 12:30 p.m. at Tewksbury Senior Center. You can view their agenda here.
School Committee will meet at John W. Wynn Middle School at 6:30 p.m. to enter into executive session. School Committee will then meet in the Wynn library media center at 7 p.m. You can view their agenda here.
The Northern Middlesex Council of Governments will meet at 7 p.m. at the NMCOG office at 40 Church Street in Lowell. You can view their agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: Stop by the Friendly Little Bookstore at the Tewksbury Public Library at 4:30 p.m. and buy books at discount prices with all proceeds going toward Friends of the Tewksbury Library programs.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, we're collective advice for young parents who are about to send their child to school for the first time. What's the best piece of advice you can offer to a parent who is sending their first child off to kindergarten?