1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 70. Expect a light west wind becoming southwest from 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Expect a southwest wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Expect a southwest wind from 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Expect a south wind from 7 to 13 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Tewksbury Housing Authority will meet at 4 p.m. in the Saunders Circle Community Building. You can view their agenda here.
Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. You can view their agenda here.
Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee will meet at 7:15 p.m. at the South Fire Station Community Room. You can view their agenda here.
4. Redmen Sports: Redmen boys varsity golf will take on Billerica Memorial High School at 3:30 p.m. at Trull Brook Golf Course.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury Police arrested a Leominster man on Friday after detectives observed him making a drug transaction in Tewksbury. Read more here.