1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 82. Expect a west wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- There is a 20 percent chance of showers Wednesday night with a low of 59. Expect a southwest wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 71. There is a 40 percent chance of showers.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday will be sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 50.
3. Today in Public Meetings: The Tewksbury Recycling Committee will meet at the Tewksbury Public Library at 6 p.m. You can view the agenda here.
Tewksbury Conservation Commission will meet at Tewksbury Town Hall at 7 p.m. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: The Friendly Little Bookstore at the Tewksbury Public Library will be open Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Buy books at bargain prices with all proceeds benefitting Friends of the Tewksbury Library programs.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the most recent numbers from the Warren Group show a slight increase in home sales in Tewksbury this July compared to the same month a year ago. Read more here.