1. Your Weekend Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there is an 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Friday with a high of 73. Expect a light west wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 50. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Expect a northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 46. Expect a northwest wind from 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday will be sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
3. It's Happening Today: Stop by Orange Leaf on Friday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and a percentage of your purchase will be generously donated to the Tewksbury Memorial High School Class of 2014. No flyer or form is needed. The senior class appreciates your support!
4. It's Happening Tonight: Check out Friday Night Flicks at the Tewksbury Public Library at 8 p.m., this week featuring 'Star Trek: Into Darkness.' Enjoy a free meal while you watch the movie. Find out how to register here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury residents turned out to the 9/11 memorial to remember those who lost their lives in the attacks, including two Tewksbury residents. Check out our photos and videos from the vent here.