1. Your Local Weekend Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be a high of 52 Friday. There is an 80 percent chance of rain.
- There will be a low of 31 Friday night with a north wind from 3 to 7 mph. There is a 100 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Expect a northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. There is a 40 percent chance of snow.
3. Holiday Celebration: The Tewksbury holiday celebration and tree lighting will be held on Saturday, Dec. 7 at the Tewksbury Public Library at 2 p.m. Santa will be arriving by helicopter near the Tewksbury Public Library at 3 p.m. Read more here.
4. Also Happening This Weekend: There are several holiday celebrations and other festivities being held this weekend around Tewksbury. Read more about them here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the North Street School will hold their annual holiday breakfast Saturday morning. Find out more here.