1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 19 and wind chill values as low as -5.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Expect a southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Expect a light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 10. Expect a west wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Shawsheen Valley Regional/Vocational Technical High School Personnel Subcommittee will meet at 100 Cook St., Billerica at 6:30 p.m. Shawsheen School Committee will meet at the same location at 7:30 p.m. You can view the full agenda here.
4. It's Happening This Week: John Wynn Middle School PAC is hosting a week long food drive to help the Tewksbury Food Pantry. If every student brought in just one food item from Jan. 27 through Jan. 31 we could make a big difference for these families. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury defeated Haverhill over the weekend, clinching a spot in the state tournament in the process. Read more on our Tewksbury High Hockey Talk blog.