Here are 5 pieces of information designed to make your Monday feel a little bit less like Monday and to help make you the smartest person in your office.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, there is snow likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow and sleet before 2am, then freezing rain. Low around 26. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A chance of rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 2pm, then a slight chance of rain after 3pm. Patchy fog between 9am and 2pm, then Patchy fog after 5pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 9pm. Patchy fog before 7pm, then Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly between 1am and 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "Love this. Thanks for posting. The media has done a brilliant job brianwashing people into believing lies about Conservatives. When they have no argument against our rationale all they can do is shout 'racist' or 'woman-hater' (which couldn't be FURTHER from the truth!). It's quite pathetic and so old. Hoping people start to think for themselves instead of letting the news or pop culture dictate what they think or how they vote." Reader Becca Bell, commenting on the article, "You May Be A Conservative."
3. It's Happening Today: The Computer Study Committee will be meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Town Hall Annex Conference Room.
4. It's Also Happening Today: The Tewksbury Planning Board will be meting tonight at 7 p.m. in Town Hall. Click here for a complete agenda for their meeting.
5. In Case You Missed It Over The Weekend: A new rash of car break-ins struck a Tewksbury neighborhood late last week. The thieves even stole a car along the way. Click here to find out which streets got hit.